Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, June 7, 2010

P.E Final Exam (Finals)

P.E. Final exam

My P.E final exam was so hard for me. I mean i didn't even study but lets see what my grade is going to be. Every time I wen to another question i freaked out because i didn't know the answers to them. I only knew the answers to like about 5 questions but the test had 60 questions. Can you believe it, that's insane!!! At leas the essay was kind of easy because you had to write about how the P.E course has helped you physically and/or mentally.

And it had all sorts of questions about football,volleyball, and exercises. if you ask me i don't know anything about football or any kind of sport. and for the exercise questions you had to awnser what part of your body do you use or something like that. it also had questions like what is diabetes or what are the five food group.

0 comments:

Post a Comment